The P370 features a 5-Stage Purification system.
The five stages are (1) a pre filter for large dust particles & hair, (2) a HEPA filter for fine dust, smoke & allergens, (3) an Ioniser to boost the filter performance, (4) a UV-C light to reduce certain viruses and bacteria*, and (5) a Photo Catalyst filter which reduces chemicals and odours.
The P370 is also equipped with a particle sensor and displays the air quality by changing the front light from blue, to orange, to red, depending on the quality of the air. The P370 will clean the air either in Manual mode or in Auto Mode, where it adjusts its performance according to the air quality.
The P370 can work fully automatic and adjust the purification performance according to the measured particle pollution in the air. In AUTO mode the 5-Step purification can be used to its maximum efficiency, reducing unnecessary energy use and noise generation. Additionally, the device will indicate the measured air quality allowing the user to react to a high particle pollution even if the device is set to manual mode.
- High Performance Purification – CADR: 240 m³/h
- HEPA filtration with H13 Filter Material
- UV-C Lamp
- Photocatalytic Filter
- HEPA filter with H13 filter material, UV-C light technology, ioniser & photocatalytic filter
- 5-step purification with UV-C light helps reduce certain viruses and bacteria.*
- HEPA filter removes PM 2.5 particles, pollutants, dust, smoke, and allergens
- Ioniser improves filter efficiency and helps remove airborne particles
- Filter replacement light alerts when the filter should be checked and if necessary, replaced to always guarantee an optimal filter performance
- Digital controls
- Ioniser feature
- Auto Mode
- Replace filter indicator
- 3 fan speeds
- Digital timer
- Dim mode
* Eliminating Bacterial Rate (Staphylococcus albus 8032 - 98,48%, Escherichia coli 8099 - 99,76%) according to GB21551.3-2010; Virus Removal Rate (E. Coli Phage Phi-X174 - 99,98%) according to T/SAEPI 005-2020
We offer free standard delivery to the UK on all orders of £300 and over
Delivery time: 2 - 4 days
Delivery charges are calculated based on your total order value
Orders up to £99: £4.99
Orders between £100 - £299: £6.99
Orders over £300: FREE
How to place a backorder
If a particular product you wish to purchase is out of stock you can place this item on backorder and be sure to get exactly what you want as soon as it becomes available. Please contact our sales office on 0330 100 5206 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.