The Envion Four Seasons by Boneco has Four functions in one amazing machine.
Use functions individually or combine them. The air purifier removes allergens, pollen, dust, smoke and dander. Powerful, innovative airflow fan cools an entire room instantly. Variable heat setting allows for just the right amount of heat. The humidifier function has three settings – low, medium & high. Helps save skin from the damaging effects of dry heat. There is an empty water sensor for smart automatic power shut-off for the humidifier. The heater shuts off automatically if the unit is tipped. Warning light indicator for when the unit needs water. True HEPA filtration captures 99.97% of pet dander, mould spores and smoke down to 0.3 microns.
Features and Benefits
- Versatile – Multiple functions can be used simultaneously providing comfort no matter what the weather brings!
- Stay warm in the Winter – Generate healthy, moist heat in any room of your home with 3 humidifier settings and a variable heat setting control.
- Humidifier – Helps provide moisture to your room to avoid dry skin, scratchy throats and discomfort during dry seasons.
- HEPA Filtration technology – Moisture-rich air purification with True HEPA filtration technology and operates quietly and efficiently.
- System: Air Purifier / Humidifier
- 4 functions in 1: True HEPA filter air purifier, variable ceramic heater, powerful fan and a humidifier
- Suitable for Large rooms
- The Four Seasons operates quietly and efficiently
- Analog controls
- True HEPA filter
- 3 fan speeds
- Variable heat setting
- 3 humidifier settings
- Low water sensor
- Tip over sensor
- Mains Voltage: 120 V
- Power consumption: 1300 W
- Dimensions (LXWXH): 9 x 10.2 x 25.6 in (230 x 260 x 650 mm)
- Weight (EMPTY): 11.46 lbs (5.2 kg)
- Colour: Grey
We offer free standard delivery to the UK on all orders of £300 and over
Delivery time: 2 - 4 days
Delivery charges are calculated based on your total order value
Orders up to £99: £4.99
Orders between £100 - £299: £6.99
Orders over £300: FREE
How to place a backorder
If a particular product you wish to purchase is out of stock you can place this item on backorder and be sure to get exactly what you want as soon as it becomes available. Please contact our sales office on 0330 100 5206 or email: email@example.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.